Redirect phone via voice call
Published: 12 May 2016
- Staff at LTU.
- Service phone at LTU.
Unfortunately redirect through voice call is only available in Swedish.
- Call 998, voice asks who you want to call by asking "Vem vill du ringa?"
- Say Hänvisning and then for example if you want to have lunch to 13.00 you say "Lunch till klockan 13.00!"
- The voice says "lunch to 13:00, is that correct?" by saying "Lunch till klockan 13.00. Stämmer det?" Say JA!
- Your redirect is saved.
- When you want to remove your redirect, call 998, say Hänvisning and Radera! to delete it.
- Gått för dagen - Gone for the day (returning tomorrow)
- Semester - Accommodations (until further notice)
- Tillfälligt ute - Out of office (returning HH:MM)
- Åter klockan - Returning time (returning HH:MM)
- Åter den - Returning date (returning DATE)
Published:12 May 2016
Updated: 2 December 2016