After the closed period this summer, we will open again on August 13 at 8:00 pm, in B1130, Wallenberg. The entrance opens from outside.
After August 13 we will be open from Monday–Friday, 8:00–17:00.
What is in Wallenberg?
- Self-checkout machine and automated book return
- Search stations
- Method books
- Scanner and printer
Only method books are available in Wallenberg. All other books, such as course literature, will be picked out by the library staff after your book reservation.
What can you do in Wallenberg?
- Fetch reserved books
- Return books
- Get tutorials - booked and dropin: search, write and publish
- Copy and print
How do you borrow books after the moving to Wallenberg?
To borrow, make a reservation first:
- Use the Library Search Tool
- To make a reservation, click on Request and log in to your library account
- You will receive a message when the book is available
- Fetch and borrow your book in Wallenberg
To return a book after closing time, put it in the box at the entrance by the library café.