Our temporary library is located next to the library cafeteria in the Beta building, B1118.
How do you borrow books?
To borrow, make a reservation first:
- Use the Library Search Tool
- To make a reservation, click on Request and log in to your library account
- You will receive a message when the book is available
- Fetch and borrow your book in the library
To return a book after closing time, put it in the box outside the temporary library.
What is in the temporary library?
- Self-checkout machine and automated book return
- Search stations
- Silent reading room (B1143)
All books, such as course literature, will be picked out by the library staff after your book reservation.
What can you do in the temporary library?
- Fetch reserved books
- Return books