Our temporary library is located next to the library cafeteria in the Beta building, B1118.
How do you borrow books?
To borrow, make a reservation first:
- Use the Library Search Tool
- To make a reservation, click on Request and log in to your library account
- You will receive a message when the book is available
- Fetch and borrow your book in the library
To return a book after closing time, put it in the box outside the temporary library.
What is in the temporary library?
- Self-checkout machine and automated book return
- Search stations
- Method books
Only method books are available in the temporary library. All other books, such as course literature, will be picked out by the library staff after your book reservation.
What can you do in the temporary library?
- Fetch reserved books
- Return books
- Get tutorials - booked and dropin: search, write and publish