You don’t have to enter you author information manually any more
It is now easier to fill in yours and your coauthors information when you register publications. You can look up you or your coauthors and add the information to the registration form with a few mouse click.
It is also possible for you to have a profile page in DiVA where information about you as a researcher is shown and becomes searchable for others. All users get to choose if they want their research profile to be public or not. Information in the research profile includes:
- Your name and alternative names used in your publications
- Your affiliations
- What projects you are hand have been part of
- Your researcher IDs (such as ORCID)
- A link to your full publication list
Your research profile also gives you the possibility to add:
- Biographical information
- Other links (such as ResearchGate, LinkedIn et cetera)
The Research profile is still in BETA-release and will be expanded with new functions in the future.
To see your Research profile:
- Go to http://ltu.diva-portal.org
- Write your name in the search bar, choose BETA – Authority records, and click Search.
- Find your name in the result list and click on your name.
Do you lack any functionality or isn’t everything working the way it should? You are welcome to contact the library with your ideas, suggestions and bug reports!
Lastly but not least, the authority records will help us librarians to work more efficiently and also raise and maintain a high quality of the registered author information in DiVA.