Rules for use of electronic media
- No agreement allows commercial use.
- Copying/downloading is only allowed for personal use. Copying includes electronic copies.
- You may distribute single copies of articles to third-party colleagues for research purposes.
- You may incorporate parts of the material in electronic Course or Study Packs, by linking to the material.
- All other copying/downloading needs permission from the publisher.
- You must read the copyright information provided by some suppliers/publishers in connection to the resources.
- You must provide the source to printed or copied material.
This is not allowed:
- Systematically copying/downloading a whole journal issue or a whole book.
- Selling or redistributing copyright material, by publishing on the Internet or sending the material outside of LTU.
- Changing, distorting or plagiarizing the material.
Published:13 June 2013
Updated: 28 February 2017