1. Adobe Acrobat Pro (Acrobat DC Pro) is available for students in all computer labs but also at the University Library.
2. Open Adobe Acrobat Pro.
3. Click the Tools tab at the top of the program's tab bar and make sure that the special accessibility tool is accessible in the toolbar by clicking Add.
4. Open the pdf file to be accessed and unfold the toolbar on the right where you select the accessibility tool.
5. Click on "Accessibility check" to scan the document's accessibility.
6. In the dialog that appears, leave all check boxes checked and start scanning.
7. A report is displayed on the left. The fold-out headings are marked in bold where accessibility problems have been encountered.
8. Act on the various issues that appear using the support pages in the menu of this web page.