- What should you do? (what kind of work)
- What is the task?
- What does the study guide say?
- What type of text?
- What is the requirement for that type of text?
- Who will read the text and in what context?
- Search and collect material (source criticism)
- What should the text contain?
- Plan your disposition
- What headlines?
- Academic language and style (for example writing clearly and impersonal)
- Rephrase and cite
- Review the structure and formulations
- Does the text answer the correct things?
- Work with feedback a number of times during the writing process, that is, not just at the end when your text is considered done.
- Feedback should be constructive and concrete. It’s not about finding errors in the text you are reviewing.