With New RefWorks you can, among other things,
- import references from databases and webpages
- organize references in folders
- import in-text references and a list of references in text documents
New RefWorks has replaced Legacy RefWorks. If you are still using Legacy RefWorks we urge you to switch to New RefWorks as soon as possible. But before you switch – make sure to read the information below the Legacy Refworks-link at the bottom of the page.
Create a New RefWorks account
New RefWorks is free for all students and personnel connected to Luleå University of Technology. In order to use New RefWorks you need to create an account.
Things to consider before you start using New RefWorks
- Use the latest version of Java.
- Allow pop-ups.
- If you are writing collaboratively with somebody in a document, you can’t use two accounts with the same document in Word. In google Docs you can.
- Don’t use the function “track changes” in Word when creating a list of references.
Learning how to use New RefWorks
Do you need help?
Do you have questions about how to use New RefWorks, go through the links above. For further questions concerning use, please select the form below to fill out a form.
For any problems with installation, contact Service Point.