With RefWorks, you can:
- Collect and manage your references
- Import references directly from databases
- Insert citations in your text documents
- Automatically create a bibliography, according to the style you want to use
Processing of personal data
When you create a New RefWorks account, you must agree to Proquest’s terms for processing personal data and general terms to be able to proceed.
It is important that you read the terms carefully. By using New RefWorks, you agree to, among other things, that Luleå University of Technology and Proquest process your name and your e-mail.
To avoid that information containing personal data is transferred further; it is not allowed to, for example, upload files with recorded or transcribed interviews.
Log in /Create account
Some things to consider before you start using RefWorks
- Use the latest version of Java
- Allow pop-ups
- If you work together, you can not use two accounts in the same document in Word. It works in Google Docs.
- Do not use the Track Changes feature in Word when creating a reference list