Transportation to and from Kallax airport
- Bus number 4 and 104 run from the airport and to the city center. Number 4 also stops close to LTU and the conference venue: https://www.swedavia.com/lulea/bus/?_ga=2.35980064.102298038.1556890996-1906653501.1554469135.
- Bus timetables can be found here: https://www.llt.lulea.se/tidtabeller/vart-linjenat/ (scroll down and press button for number 4 or 104).
- Taxis are available outside the terminal: https://www.swedavia.com/lulea/taxi/?_ga=2.78441236.102298038.1556890996-1906653501.1554469135.
Transportation between Luleå city center and LTU (conference venue)
- Bus number 6 (see timetables above) takes you directly from the city centre to the entrance of House A where the conference takes place.
- Buses number 4, 5 and 14 stops at Björkskataleden which is a five-minute walk from the conference venue. All city buses depart from Smedjegatan in the city centre.
- Taxis can be ordered by:
- calling +4692010000 (Luleå Taxi)
- on-line booking: www.sverigetaxi.se
- using the Sverigetaxi app
Finding your way in Luleå
- Welcome reception at Vetenskapens Hus (city centre)
- Conference dinner at Kulturens Hus (city centre)
- Conference Venue at LTU A-huset (approximately 4 km outside of the city centre)