Congratulations Maria! How does it feel to get an award like this?
– I am incredibly happy!
Can you tell me briefly about your research area?
– I am researching environmental and natural resource law and study, for example, the rule of law in relation to, for example, mineral extraction or the development of renewable energy.
How are you as a teacher?
– I am often perceived as strict and demanding, but also engaged and interesting to listen to.
Why is teaching fun?
– To follow the students' development!
What do you want to develop as a teacher?
– My goal is always for students to reach their full potential and I'm constantly trying to find new ways to achieve that goal.
You are practicing full-contact karate. Are you as tough in the classroom as in the sparring ring?
– Haha, probably. But without full contact.