Examples of what instructional designers can assist teachers with:
- Building well-thought-out educational arrangements in Canvas.
- Producing image, film and sound.
- Designing aesthetically pleasing solutions / productions in your teaching.
- Showing opportunities with digital tools to activate students.
- Developing the use of interaction-enhancing applications to increase interaction with students.
- Discussing alternative forms of examination.
- Capturing the institutions' specific needs and issues with regard to pedagogy and digital technology.
- Support, training and workshops in digital tools and systems: Canvas, Zoom, Kaltura (LTU-Play), EvaSys and Urkund.
Adam Rynell Åhlen
Maria has answers for everything related to film, design and layout. She appreciates the artistic process from beginning to end and will guide you through all parts of a production of film, image or sound. Maria worked with everything from commercials and TV reports to educational and presentation films and has further training in web design and graphic design.
Sara loves words and pictures and shares both enthusiasm and skills in a holistic approach to teaching materials. She is also happy to discuss alternative forms of examination or MOOCs. Sara is a copywriter and high school teacher in Swedish and History and previously worked as a content creator and with text / script in the communications industry.
Andreas is extremely involved in the combination of teaching and digital tools, has cutting-edge expertise in Teams and is interested in everything related to MOOCs. He is a teacher of mathematics and NO, a certified Apple Professional Developer and previously worked as a project manager for the implementation of the national digitization strategy.
Contact email@example.com and we will help you further.