Examples of what Instructional Designers can assist teachers with:
- Build well thought-out educational arrangements in Canvas.
- Produce images, film, and sound.
- Design aesthetically pleasing solutions/productions in your teaching.
- Show the possibilities of digital tools to engage students.
- Develop the use of interaction-enhancing applications to increase interaction with students.
- Discuss alternative forms of examination.
- Capture the institutions' specific needs and issues with regard to pedagogy and digital technology.
- Support, training, and hold workshops in digital tools and systems: Canvas, Zoom, Kaltura (LTU-Play), EvaSys and Urkund.