Participation in Mini Courses means:
- two try on courses
- mingle, fair and lectures
- sitting (dinner with spex) with students
- opportunity to ask questions to students and teachers
- lesson on university studies and how it is to be a student
Luleå University of Technology replaces travel expenses up to 1500: - for travelers from all over the country. The condition for travel compensation is that the cheapest travel options are booked, that is, economy class for flights, trains and buses. When needed for transportation to and from airports and stations, airport buses and local traffic are used. Taxi travel is normally not replaced. All requests for compensation are reviewed before payment.
The university also replaces housing costs for up to 400 SEK per night and person. Participation in mini-courses usually means a night's accommodation, but in some cases two nights are required depending on where you are traveling from.
More information about travel and accommodation booking is sent after admission to our Mini Courses.
Unfortunately, due to the coronavirus covid-19, we have to ask you who have been in the risk areas in the past two weeks to please refrain from attending this event.
At present, the risk areas are:
- Hubei or another province of mainland China where the spread of infection is ongoing.
- The Italian regions of the Aosta Valley, Piedmont, Liguria, Lombardy, Emilia-Romagna, Trentino-Alto Adige, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia and Tuscany.
- South Korea
We also ask that you refrain from attending this event if you experience flu-like symptoms, fever or bronchitis, even if you have not recently visited the risk areas.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.