- Architecture Lab
- CBM Lab - A railway lab with mini train and rails for condition based maintenance
- Computer labs and studios for students
- Anechoic chamber - lab for measurement and listening test in which it has no acoustic impact of the room
- eMaintenance Lab
- Sound quality Studio - Studio to create and evaluate such audio products
- Equipment in the lab-and bench-scale studies of hydro-and pyro-metallurgical reaction processes, kinetics and equilibrium conditions.
- High-resolution scanning electron microscopy for the analysis of nanoparticles and porous structures, like for example zeolitmembran.
- Equipment for the analysis of interfaces between phases at the molecular level, like for example. spaces between mineral particles and water, tribological surfaces and wooden surfaces.
- Bioprocesslab - bioreactors for microbial production of chemicals, materials and fuel, as well as analysis and separation equipment
- Equipment for particle analysis: chemical composition, the measurement of particle size distribution, particle density, specific surface area (BET), contact angle, surface tension, zeta-potential
- Facilities in particle technology and physical separation methods: decomposition, particle size, density separation, separation of electric and magnetic fields, flotation
- MCE Lab - mechanical testing of steel, wood and concrete, rock mechanical testing, geotechnical testing, measurement of the field, analysis and investigation
- Environmental Laboratory, whose research is largely done through experiments in lab and field
In our Architecture Lab visualizations and models are designed and built.