The PhD Research Improvement Group aims to offer support for the department's graduate students, supervisors and other employees in efforts to improve graduate education. This will be achieved by listening to suggestions for improvement and to facilitate and contribute to their implementation, but also by taking their own initiatives.
Graduate Group shall in consultation with and with all students and tutors
- create and organize forums and seminars on the improvement of postgraduate education
- create, develop and use measurement system that shows the effects of actions taken
- contribute to more transparency in matters related to postgraduate training
- contributing to improvement and facilitate their implementation
- stimulate the development of more and better accomplished graduate courses