Location: House A, A2523
Description: The microelectronics lab is both where the majority of the electronics required in our different research projects is assembled, and our facility for evaluating the integrated circuits designed in our research on analog integrated circuits.
Thus, in addition to dedicated chip-level instruments such as a wire-bonder and a probe station, this lab also houses equipment for assembling circuit-boards and a comprehensive set of measurement instruments.
- Devoltek 5410 wedge/ball wire bonder
- LPKF Protoflow soldering oven
- Weller WMD-3 Rework station
- SÜSS MicroTec probe station
- Sikama 8x8 hotplate
- Fritsch LM 900 manual smd placer2