Welcome to Grants Office!
We support University's researchers in finding the ways to finance their research ideas. Our team offers advising in the following areas:
- Strategic planning for research funding on international, national and regional levels
- Finding the suitable program for a particular research project
- Assistance in the preparation of funding applications, including budgeting
- Seminars and workshops about external funding
- Research Funding Course for PhD students and other personell
Our area of expertise covers:
- The EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation HORIZON 2020
- National programs within VINNOVA, the Swedish Research Council VR, FORMAS, FORTE etc.
- Regional programs, e.g. European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), European Social Fund (ESF), cross border cooperation programs (Interreg, Bothnia Atlantica, Nord, Baltic Sea, Kolarctic etc.)