New findings and new methodologies will be presented. It is a chance to gain new knowledge and to network. The meeting normally attracts 50-100 participants, mainly from Sweden but also from other parts of the world. All presentations are held in English.
The industry host, this year, is the research institute Swerim AB and there is an opportunity to learn more about their activities during the meeting.
10.00 Coffee and registration
11.00 Introduction and presentations
Guided tour at Swerim
16.00 End of meeting
Some highlights from the program:
- Fredrik Gustavsson, Swerim, “Tribology at Swerim”
- Bernie van Leeuwen, SKF, ”How a changing business requires tribology to become successful”
- Jakob Lagercrantz, 2030-sekretariatet, ”From Arrhenius to IPCC – Climate crises; crises – or opportunity?”
- Janet Lin, Luleå University of Technology, “Industrial AI in Maintenance: Issues, challenges and Trends”
- Anna Hedlund Åström, KTH, “Sustainability in product development – the role of tribology”
- Thomas Norrby, Nynas AB, ”Sustainability in the base oil industry: materials, processes, and product life cycles”
- Justine Decrozant-Triquenaux, Luleå University of Technology, “High Temperature tribological behaviour of Aluminium –Application to hot forming”
- Jonny Hansen, Scania and Luleå University of Technology, “Small changes in surface roughness can make a dramatic difference!”
- Aleks Vrcek, Luleå University of Technology, “How to balance between mild wear and micro-pitting?”
- Tobias Hultqvist, Luleå University of Technology, “How hot and stressful are your asperities?”
- Tomas Östberg, SKF RecondOil, “How a circular mindset will change the industrial lubrication market”
- Leonardo Pelcastre, Luleå University of Technology, “On the growth of material transfer at high temperature”
- Carl-Magnus Everitt, KTH, “The influence of gear surface roughness on rolling contact fatigue under TEHL conditions“
- Sajid Alvi, Luleå University of Technology, "Synthesis and mechanical characterization of CuMoTaWV high entropy film by magnetron sputtering"
- Kalle Kalliorinne, Luleå University of Technology,“Topological Optimisation for Increased Bearing Performance?”
- Pouria Valizadeh Moghaddam, Luleå University of Technology, “Does an Advanced High-Strength Steel always give you a good wear resistance?"
- Joel Olsson, Atlas Copco, “Greases & Gear Service Life”
The program will be continuously updated. If you want to give a talk or if you want to learn more about a specific area, then just contact us. There is also a possibility for exhibitions of equipment/software.
Tribodays are organized by Luleå University of Technology in association with the Swedish Tribology Association (Svenska Tribologigruppen).
Welcome to Kista and Tribodays November 12-13!
Rooms are booked directly at Memory Hotel and paid for by the guests themselves. Please enter reference: "470953".
The price is SEK 1,600 excluding VAT for single rooms and SEK 1,900 excluding VAT for double rooms and this is valid until October 18, 2019. The price includes breakfast buffet, WiFi, streaming TV, spa with gym and sauna, free parking outside the hotel subject to availability and free transfers to companies within Kista Akalla weekdays between 07.30-09.30
Phone: +46 8 793 07 07