RADICAL INNOVATION DURING "FREAKY FRIDAY"
A Radical innovation workshop was held this friday with the company Snowpower, that has the business idea to use snow to sell refrigeration.
Radical Innovation is a method developed by the Division of Functional Product Development to support product development teams in creative phases.
The result of the day was a success and is presented below as reflections from the participants.
- I like the creative part and the very nice concept templates that where developed.
- I like the theme and the opportunity to learn about this interesting subject and to learn about brainstorming.
- I liked to work with a new, inspiring and tricky problem.
- I like the format, it is fun to help companies in this way.
- I wish we were more experts from different areas during this session, that would have been helpful.
- I wish that we had more time for making simple prototypes of the ideas.
- I wish that we can do this more often.