Skip to content

Change of third-cycle subject area

Published: 23 July 2020

When a doctoral student wishes to change a third-cycle subject area, the doctoral student must apply for a break in the subject area he/she was admitted for. An application for another third-cycle subject area is made on the form Application for admission to third-cycle studies. A new individual study plan is drawn up. More information is evident in section: Admission to thrid-cycle studies.