NVIDIA DLI offers hands-on training for developers, data scientists, and researchers looking to solve challenging problems with deep learning and accelerated computing.
This workshop teaches deep learning techniques for understanding textual input using natural language processing (NLP) through a series of hands-on exercises. You’ll learn techniques to train a neural network for text classification, build a linguistic style model to extract features from a given text document, and create a neural machine translation model for converting text from one language to another.
Duration: 8 hours
Assessment type: Code-based, multiple-choice
Certificate: Upon successful completion of the assessment, participants will receive an NVIDIA DLI certificate to recognize their subject matter competency and support professional career growth.
Prerequisites: Basic experience with neural networks and Python programming; familiarity with linguistics.
Languages: English, Chinese
Tools, libraries, and frameworks: TensorFlow, Keras
At the conclusion of the workshop, you’ll have an understanding of:
- Classical approaches to convert text to a machine-understandable representation
- Implementation and properties of distributed representations (embeddings)
- Methods to train machine translators from one language to another
Why Deep Learning Institute Hands-On Training?
- Learn to build deep learning and accelerated computing applications for industries such as autonomous vehicles, finance, game development, healthcare, robotics, and more.
- Obtain hands-on experience with the most widely used, industry-standard software, tools, and frameworks.
- Gain real-world expertise through content designed in collaboration with industry leaders such as the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Mayo Clinic, and PwC.
- Earn an NVIDIA DLI certificate to demonstrate your subject matter competency and support career growth.
- Access content anywhere, anytime with a fully configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud.