The proceedings of the IAI2023 congress will cover all the tracks. Those who want to publish their submissions to Springer, need to submit full papers as per the deadline. Only reviewed and accepted full papers would qualify for the Springer proceedings.
Selected papers will be published in the International Journal of COMADEM and the International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management (IJSAEM).
The conditions for publishing a paper in the Industrial AI2023 procedure are as follows:
- Papers must be original material, not previously published or considered for publication elsewhere.
- Only documents that have passed the review process and that have been accepted by the editors of the procedure will be published.
- Submission of a paper means that at least one author will participate in Industrial AI2023 to present the paper.
- Authors must have transferred copyright to Industrial AI2023.
- At least one author must have registered for the conference and the conference fee must have been received by the organizers (within a deadline that will be given later).
- Sometimes administrative procedures for the payment of conference fees can take time. We advise authors and participants not to wait until the last moment, but to arrange well in advance.
Kindly, note that final submission of accepted paper should be in word format.