MPMM 2016 – Maintenance Conference
This international conference focus on the latest developments in maintenance performance measurement and management.
Today, it is a challenge to develop suitable maintenance strategies with the development of new technologies. Initiating strategies and legislation, based on a holistic view of the maintenance process, combined with emerging technologies and Information & Communication Technologies (ICT), gives corporate management a decision making tools to maximize the result of investments made to anticipate and mitigate the need for maintenance.
The conference will be an excellent opportunity for academics, industrialists and engineers to present and discuss the latest practices and technologies for managing and monitoring the performance of maintenance strategies.
Call for Papers
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Life Cycle Cost optimization
- Efficiency, effectiveness, productivity
- Health, safety, environment and quality in maintenance
- Risk and maintenance services
- International Standards and Certification
- Maintenance management systems
- Performance measurement
- Condition monitoring and prediction
- Development in maintenance
- Big data and predictive analytics
- New technology and solutions
- Industrial collaboration
- Logistics and automations
- Submission of full paper format 14th November 2016
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: two weeks after the submission
- Deadline for Camera Ready Manuscript Submission 25th November 2016
To help you to prepare your paper for submission be sure that it is formatted according to the Conference Paper Requirements. You can use the template below to help you in your paper submission. The author or co-author that submits the paper, will attend the conference to present the paper and is responsible for communicating with the Conference Organizers.
Papers are limited to eight (8) pages. Authors wishing to submit an over-length manuscript may do so. During your initial submission, you will be required to add all the co-authors of your paper.
Once accepted, it will be required to send the final version until Submission Deadline. The corresponding author of invited papers should send the paper and copyright form of the submitted paper to the organizer.
The submission of papers should be done via contact e mail (email@example.com)
Papers presented at the Conference will be published in the Conference Proceedings and selected papers will be published in a special issue of International Journal of Strategic Engineering Asset Management and Journal of Industrial Engineering International (published by Springer).
We are looking forward to receive your submissions.
Prof. Diego Galar, Luleå University of Technology
Prof. Uday Kumar
Prof. Timo Kärrir
Prof. Jose Manuel Torrs Farinha
Dr. David Baglee
Dr. Esko Juuso