Conditions for publication of a paper in the eMaintenance2019 proceedings are as follows:
- Papers must be original material, not previously published or considered for publication elsewhere.
- Only papers that have passed the review process successfully and that are accepted by the editors of the proceedings will be published.
- Submission of a paper implies that at least one author will attend eMaintenance2019 to present the paper.
- Authors must have transferred copyright to eMaintenance2019.
- At least one author must have registered for the conference and the conference fee must have been received by the organizers (by a deadline which will be given later).
- Sometimes, administrative procedures for payment of conference fee may take time. We advise authors not to wait until the last moment, but to make arrangements well in advance.