The EMC lab has a large, fully attenuated, electromagnetically shielded chamber (see further equipment in Misc). The chamber is equipped with antennas, transmission and receiving equipment covering the frequency range 30 MHz - 2.5 GHz. The EMC lab is also a resource to companies producing equipment covered by the European EMC directive or EMC requirements in other countries
Examples of tests performed at EMC Center:
- Emission testing, both conducted and radiated.
- Immunity (susceptibility) testing, both conducted and radiated.
- Transient testing (electrostatic discharge, electric fast transient, surge, burst).
- Electromagnetic shielding efficiency (SE) measurements.
- Measurements of constitutive parameters (permeability, permittivity, electrical conductivity).