Signal processing, including image- and multidimensional signal processing, forms an integral part of our research to enable reliable measurements even under adverse signal/noise conditions.
Examples of current research projects are:
- Systems based on ultrasound to measure properties of solids, gases and liquids.
- Using sensors for remote visualization and estimation of important parameters for an autonomous system.
- On Line Measurements of Size Distribution Using 3D Range Data.
- Improvement in the heat energy measurement accurancy and in the diagnosing of a district heating substation.
- Developing and investigating the Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS).
- Research and develop new optoacoustical measurement techniques applied in determine properties of complex suspensions, such as paper pulp, blood, surface coatings etc..