Chemical interaction of closely located reactive particles in gas flow
Published: 21 January 2019
• Chemical interactions among fuel particle are significant in pulverized burners.
• Large scale simulation often ignore this issue
• High resolution numerical platform is suitable for elucidating chemical interaction of fuel particles.
• Establishment of highly resolved simulation platform of reactive particles in gas flow
• Are classical correlations of Nu/Sh/CD valid under the influence of Stefan flow and neighbor particles?
• Develop simple sub-models including these interactions
• Funding: Swedish Research Council (3.2 MSEK)
• Partners: LTU, KTH, SINTEF
• Duration: 2016-2019
• Contact persons: Thamali Rajika Jayawickrama, Kentaro