This year's Uddevalla Symposium deals with diversity, innovation and entrepreneurship from a local, regional, national and international perspective.
Uddevalla Symposium is a collaboration between University West, Trollhättan, Jönköping International Business School and George Mason University in Washington, USA. Previous conferences have been held in Trollhättan, London, Kyoto, Kansas City, Washington and Fredrikstad.
Some of the eleven keynote speakers are:
- Sarah Jack, Professor at Lancaster University in Great Britain.
- Shaker A. Zahra, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, USA.
- Kristina Nyström, economist from the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm.
- David Audretsch, Indiana University.
- Garry Bruton, Texas Christian University.