Daniel Örtqvist is professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Luleå University of Technology. He is also Deputy Head of the Department and Head of Undergraduate Education at the Department of Business Administration and Social Sciences.
- Professor in Entrepreneurship and innovation (2013--)
- Associate Professor in Entrepreneurship and innovation
- PhD in Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Business and Economics with a major in Business Administration
- BSc in Business and Economics with a major in Business Administration
His academic research mainly concerns the entrepreneurial identity the establishment of new ventures and regional development. He has published in a number of journals that include Journal of Management Studies, Scandinavian Journal of Management, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Business and Psychology and Journal of Applied Social Psychology.
Head of Undergraduate Education at the department. Teaches courses in business administration, research methods and supervises theses at bachelor, master and Ph.D level. Examiner for the course Entrepreneurship and Business Planning (7,5 credits).
For more information please view:
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/dortqvist
- OrcId: orcid.org/0000-0001-6921-1779
- Publons: publons.com/a/1417180