Publicerad: 15 september 2022
The Raman lab can be used by all interested researchers and PhD students
The Raman lab; inverted microscope (Olympus XI71), Raman spectrometer (Shamrock303i), work station, laser (532nm, DPSS), absorption spectrometer (Ocean Optics) and an extra halogen lamp (Thorlabs).
To get access to the lab you need to take an introduction course.
The lab has to be booked, without booking you will be asked to leave ASAP.
To apply for an introduction course and for booking contact Kerstin Ramser.
Once you carry out experiments the following rules apply
- Never be more than two persons in the lab. A max of three can be tolerated for a short time.
- Always be careful when using the laser.
- Bring a USB stick for your data, the computer is not connected to the internet.
- Keep the lab clean.
- Do not eat or drink in the lab.
Once you terminated experiments
- If you have installed certain optics – uninstall and put the optics to the right place.
- If you used the fridge, empty it.
- Remove samples and garbage.
Publicerad:15 september 2022
Uppdaterad: 15 september 2022