The lectures covered many new interesting research areas such as:
- Development of multistage curing processes for increased productivity
- New surface coatings and associated manufacturing processes
- Simulation and modeling of new processes and final product properties.
- Material compositions and process control that provide enhanced strength, ductility and fatigue properties
- Innovative product solutions, manufacturing processes, joining techniques and tailor-made material properties
- Press hardening of non-ferrous light metallic materials
Next conference in the CHS² series
Already now it is decided that next conference in the CHS² series will be held in Luleå, Sweden, during 2-5 June, 2019. Eleven years after the start of the conference series, we return to Sweden and Luleå, where press-hardening technology was developed and industrialized.