The Steering Committee of NordMin invites you to provide your feedback and contribution on the NordMin research and innovation programme and strategic agenda. Your contribution will feed into the final version of the agenda decided by the Steering Committee middle of September 2013.
The Strategic Agenda consists of six different research and innovation themes (CT), however, the Nordic Ministers of Council wish for fewer themes, why we ask you to express which of the themes your organization prioritizes.
CT3: Mineral processing
CT5: Mine closure and rehabilitation
CT6: Social sustainable, acceptable and attractive mining industry and regions
To participate in Open Consultation please send your contributions to NordMin Management Team: firstname.lastname@example.org latest August 30th 2013.
Thank you in advance for your collaboration!
Open Consultation closes 30 August 2013
Timetable NordMin Call:
- The Strategic Agenda is on public consultation from the 16th of July – 30th of August 2013
- NordMin Call opens on October 18th 2013
- Applications should be submitted before November 28th 2013.
- Applications are reviewed by the International Review Group until 10 January 2014
- Beginning of February 2014, final decision is made the Steering Committee based on the recommendation from the International Review board.
- End of March 2014, signing of contracts
- 1 April 2014, projects start working