New findings and new methodologies will be presented. It is a chance to gain new knowledge and to network. The meeting normally attracts 50-100 participants, mainly from Sweden but also from other parts of the world. All presentations are held in English.
The industry host, this year, is the research institute Swerim AB and there is an opportunity to learn more about their activities during the meeting.
Some highlights from the program:
- Bernie van Leeuwen, SKF, ”How a changing business requires tribology to become successful”
- Jakob Lagercrantz, 2030-sekretariatet, ”From Arrhenius to IPCC – Climate crises; crises – or opportunity?”
- Janet Lin, Luleå University of Technology, “Industrial AI in Maintenance: Issues, challenges and Trends”
- Thomas Norrby, Nynas AB, ”Sustainability in the base oil industry: materials, processes, and product life cycles”
- Nazanin Emami, Luleå University of Technology, “PPS and PTFE composites for tribological applications”
- Justine Decrozant-Triquenaux , Luleå University of Technology, “High Temperature tribological behaviour of Aluminium –Application to hot forming”
- Jonny Hansen, Scania and Luleå University of Technology, “Small changes in surface roughness can make a dramatic difference!”
- Aleks Vrcek, Luleå University of Technology, “How to balance between mild wear and micro-pitting?”
- Tobias Hultqvist, Luleå University of Technology, “How hot and stressful are your asperities?”
The program will be continuously updated. If you want to give a talk or if you want to learn more about a specific area, then just contact us. There is also a possibility for exhibitions of equipment/software.
The meeting starts at 10.00 on 12/11 and ends at 16.00 on 13/11.
Tribodays are organized by Luleå University of Technology in association with the Swedish Tribology Association (Svenska Tribologigruppen).
Welcome to Tribodays and Kista on 12-13 November!