After completion of the course you will:
- Understand the mechanisms of lubrication of conformal and non-conformal contacts.
- Be familiar with the most important lubricant properties and their effect on contact performance.
- Be familiar with various additives and their functions in the lubrication systems.
- Be familiar with tribological performance of typical lubricated contacts.
- Be able to optimise performance of typical contacts / components from the tribological point of view.
- Be able to analyse and interpret tribological data from the lab tests.
Course plan will be uploaded soon.