NVIDIA DLI offers hands-on training for developers, data scientists, and researchers looking to solve challenging problems with deep learning and accelerated computing.
This workshop teaches deep learning techniques for a range of computer vision tasks through a series of hands-on exercises. You will work with widely-used deep learning tools, frameworks, and workflows to train and deploy neural network models on a fully-configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud. After a quick introduction to deep learning, you will advance to: building and deploying deep learning applications for image classification and object detection, modifying your neural networks to improve their accuracy and performance, and implementing the workflow you have learned on a final project. At the end of the workshop, you will have access to additional resources to create new deep learning applications on your own.
Duration: 8 hours
Assessment type: Coding
Certification: Upon successful completion of the workshop, participants will receive NVIDIA DLI. Certification to recognize subject matter competency and support professional career growth.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with programming fundamentals such as functions and variables.
Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
Tools, libraries, and frameworks: Caffe, DIGITS
At the conclusion of the workshop, you will have an understanding of the fundamentals of deep learning and be able to:
- Implement common deep learning workflows, such as image classification and object detection.
- Experiment with data, training parameters, network structure, and other strategies to increase performance and capability of neural networks.
- Integrate and deploy neural networks in your own applications to start solving sophisticated real-world problems.
Why Deep Learning Institute Hands-On Training?
- Learn how to build deep learning and accelerated computing applications across a wide range of industry segments such as autonomous vehicles, digital content creation, finance, game development, and healthcare.
- Obtain guided hands-on experience using the most widely-used, industry-standard software, tools, and frameworks.
- Gain real-world expertise through content designed in collaboration with industry leaders including the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Mayo Clinic, and PwC.
- Earn NVIDIA DLI Certification to demonstrate your subject matter competency and support professional career growth.
- Access courses anywhere, anytime with a fully-configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud.