4th IAPR Summer School on Document Analysis is a premier annual summer school focused on recent developments in document analysis. It is gathering leading researchers and scientists in emerging areas of document analysis to give in-depth and objective exposure to the participants.
We are announcing that SSDA 2021 will take place in HYBRID FORM. A very unique aspect of this summer school will be the novel hybridization concept, allowing participants from all areas (depending on the current Corona restrictions) to participate either virtually, or physically in Luleå. We build on our long-standing experience in distance education and conferences in Luleå and the northern region following pedagogical principals of effective teaching and learning.
The objective of the school is to provide the participants with different aspects related to digital transformation of documents and beyond. All the latest research being carried out in the field of document understanding, document (image) analysis, natural scene text detection and recognition, historical document analysis, Corona and Virtualization, and new topics will be covered in the school.
The summer school will provide a great opportunity to participants to expand their knowledge and skills by linking the theory with the real implementation. Speakers from different areas of expertise will be invited to enrich the overall impact of the school. By the end of the school participants will have advanced knowledge and application experience in:
- Applied AI in document analysis
- Document analysis for business applications
- Natural scene text detection
- Complex document understanding
- Historical document processing
- Current challenges in the field of document analysis
- Contribution of major stakeholders in this field
- Corona and Virtualization.
- Expert’s talks on document understanding, document (image) analysis, natural scene text detection and recognition, historical document analysis, Corona and Virtualization, and other new topics.
- Field experts will provide tutorial-based lectures and hands-on laboratory sessions
- Partial scholarships for selected International students
- Hackathon Competition
Registration info here