Submissions are collected via Easychair
The requirements for full paper submissions is as follows:
Language: All subissions must be in English
Margins: Documents should be formatted for standard letter-size or A4-size. Any text or other material outside the margins specified below will not be accepted:
- All text and figures must be contained in a 178 x 229 mm image area
- The left margin must be 199 m
- The top margin must be 25 mm, except for the title page where it must be 35 mm
- Text should appear in two columns, each 86 mm wide with 6 mm space between columns
- On the first page, the top 50 mm of both columns is reserved for the title, author(s), and affiliation(s). These items should be centered across both columns, starting at 35 m
- The paper abstract should appear at the top of the left-hand column of text, about 12 mm below the title area and no ore than 80 mm in length. Leave 12 mm of space between the end of the abstract and the beginning of the main text.
- Face: to achieve the best viewing experience for the review process and conference proceedings, we strongly encourage authors to use Times-Roman or Computer Modern fonts.
- Size: Use a font size that is no smaller than 9 points throughout the paper, including figure captions. In 9-point type font, capital letters are 2 mm high. For 9-point type font, there should be no more than 3.2 lines/cm vertically. This is a minimum spaceing; 2.75 lines/cm will make the subission much more readable. Larger type sizes require correspondingly larger vertical spacing
Title: The paper title must appear in boldface letters and should be in ALL CAPITALS. Do not use LateX math notation in the title; the title must be representable in the Unicode character set. Also try to avoid uncommon acronyms in the title.
Author list: The authors' name(s) an affiliaion(s) appear below the title in capital and lower case letters. Submissions with multiple authors and affiliations may rquire two or more lines for this information. The order of the authors on the document should exactly match in number and order the authors given in the EasyChair system.
Abstract: Each paper should contain an abstract of approximately 100 to 150 words that appears at the beginning of the document. Use the same text that is subitted electronically in the EasyChair system.
Index terms (keywords): Enter up to 5 keywords separated by commas
Body: Major headings appear in boldface CAPITAL letters, centered in the column. Subheadings appear in capital and lower case, either underlined or in boldface. They start at the left margin of the column on a separate line. Sub-subheadings are discouraged, but if they have to be used they should appear in capital and lower case, and start at the left margin on a separate line. They may be underlined or in italics
References: List and number all references at the end of the document. The references can be numered in alphabetical order or in order of appearance in the paper. When refering to them in the text, type the coresponding reference number in square brackets .
Illustrations and color: Illustrations must appear within the designated margins. They may span the two columns. If possible, position illustrations at the top of columns, rather than in the middle or at the bottom. Caption and number very illustration. All halftone illustrations must be clear in black and white for it to reproduce well in printing.
Plagiarism: Authors should check the plagiarism before submission.