Waterface - Environmental Forensics , a project funded by the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth and the County Administrative Board of Norbotten County, is arranging a workshop on Environmental Forensics / Environmental Forensics on 15 April.
The Waterface - Environmental Forensics project was ongoing during 2016–2021. One of the main goals has been to develop and launch isotope and screening analyzes as a tool in environmental forensics to trace the origin of pollutants in the environment.
This is the last workshop in the project that sheds light on some of the project's main results and conclusions.
During the workshop, among other things, the following are discussed:
- Background levels in relation to pollutants
- How do I plan and conduct an environmental forensic study?
- Use of isotopes in environmental forensics
- Interpretation tools and their possibilities
- Communication of results to authorities, the general public and the media