I am Senior Research Engineer at the Control Engineering Group at the division of Signals and Systems. I graduated from Technical University of Lodz in Poland in the field of Automatic Control and Robotics with major Control of Industrial Processes and Applied Computer Science. My main interest is robotics and mechatronics.
- SIMS - development of a Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (drones) for mine environment
- FoInfra - Research Infrastructure @ LTU
- Aeroworks - development of a robotic arm for aerial vehicles: CARMA - Compact AeRial MAnipulator video
- R5COP - development of an ROS (Robotic Operating System) based Autonomous UGV
- Pneumatic Dancer - human-like robot based on pneumatic muscles
I am teaching assistant for following courses:
- Industrial Automation (R7008E) Industrial Automation: video
- Mechatronics (E7012E) Mechatronics: video
Robotic platforms which I have developed:
- Pixy - low cost, autonomous UAV for mine environment (SIMS project)
- CARMA - Compact AeRial MAnipulator (Aeroworks project)
- WildThumper with Kinect (robotic platform for Master Thesis)
- ArtiBot (robotic platform for PhD research)
- LineFollower (demo platform)
- MicroBot (demo platform)
Areas of Interests
I am a hobbyist photographer interested in many areas, mainly in an item, landscape and night photography. Some of my work you can find at 500px.
Also, I am a northern lights hunter.
I have created Facebook Group called Aurora Info and I have built SkyCamera which is automatically taking pictures of the sky during the night, making image processing and reporting if there is Aurora visible on the photo. If you are interested in northern lights hunting, feel free to contact me.
The AuroraInfo homepage with live updates of the night sky photos: