The objective of the course is to give the student the opportunity to develop his / her ability to:
- Show knowledge and understanding of how 3D visualization can be used in all stages of a development project.
- Be able to describe the purpose of selected 3D visualization methods using word and image.
- Have basic knowledge and skills in photography and lighting.
- Have basic knowledge in graphic design and computer graphics.
- Understand the theory and techniques that underlie 3D modeling and 3D visualization.
The course is structured through lectures and seminars aimed at enabling the student to understand visualization through, among other things, digital sketch models, technical illustrations, product animation, photo-realistic 3D-generated images and poster design.