The objective of the course is to give the student the opportunity to:
- Identify strategic issues of a company or inventor in the early stages of managing a new service, product, or technology.
- Describe a strategic question based on deep understanding of a real situation
- Plan, organize and run strategic analysis work with others in a company
- Apply within innovation management, business development and strategic analysis commonly used tools and methods for, independently as well as collaborating with others, collecting, assessing and analyzing data material as well as compiling strategic decision-making for an enterprise
- Create good advice of strategic importance for the company or inventor.
The course is organized as a consulting company that performs assignments for clients (companies / inventors). The students are "employed" at this company. In this appointment, students will: identify and formulate strategic issues for companies; plan, organize and run strategic business research work; Provide well-founded advice on matters of strategic importance to a company. The course consists of a theoretical part and a practical part.