I am PhD student at Lulea University of Technology and I work as a researcher at the University of Applied Sciences Burgenland in the research field ”Cloud and Cyber Physical Systems Security”. Recently, I was working at the Austrian Institute of Technology (AIT) in the AIT’s ICT-Security Program and was responsible for evaluating data security, data privacy and high assurance in cloud computing. Also part of my duty was to build an OpenStack Cloud System testbed used for monitoring high assurance of critical infrastructure services.
I received my Dipl -Ing. degree in Communication Engineering from the Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, Klagenfurt - Austria and my B.Sc. degree in Telecommunication Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Tirana - Albania.
Member of Austrian Electrotechnical Committee (OEK) of the Austrian Electrotechnical Association (OVE) at IEC and CENELEC standardization bodies within TC65-WG10 "Security for industrial process measurement and control - Network and System Security"
Participation in Research and Development Projects
- SECCRIT - Secure Cloud Computing for Critical Infrastructure IT
- SEMI40 - Power Semiconductor and Electronics Manufacturing 4.0
- Arrowhead Tools
Supervision (Master/Bachelor Thesis)
- Monitoring and Standards Compliant Measurements in Industry 4.0
- Cloud Computing vulnerability catalogue for Industry 4.0
- Evaluation of Monitoring Framework for IoT Message Brokers and IoT Cloud Services
- Evaluation of Monitoring Tools in Cloud and IoT with Focus on Authentication and Security
- Enhanced Monitoring-as-a-Service for Dependable Cyber Physical Systems
- IEEE Cloud Computing - Reviewer
- IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials - Reviewer
Presenations and Invitations
- Austria Linux Week
- Bits that Byte
- European Cyber Security Month
- IoT security - Best practices, use cases and outlook