Yulia Berezovskaya, Arash Mousavi, Valeriy Vyatkin, Xiaojing Zhang, Tor Björn Minde, “Improvement of Energy Efficiency in Data Centers via Flexible Humidity Control”, 42nd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society , IECON 2016 , 23-26 Oct. 2016, Florence, Italy, pp. 5585-5590. DOI: 10.1109/IECON.2016.7793777
- Xiaojing Zhang, Therese Lindberg, Krister Svensson, Valeriy Vyatkin, and Arash Mousavi, “Power Consumption Modeling of Data Center IT Room with Distributed Air Flow” International Journal of Modeling and Optimization, Vol. 6, No. 1, IJMO 2016 Vol.6(1): 33-38,February 2016. DOI:10.7763/IJMO.2016.V6.499
Arash Mousavi, Valeriy Vyatkin, Yulia Berezovskaya,Xiaojing Zhang, "Towards Energy Smart Data Centers: Simulation of Server Room Cooling System", 20th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA'2015), September 811, 2015, Luxembour
Arash Mousavi, Valeriy Vyatkin, Yulia Berezovskaya, Xiaojing Zhang, "Cyber-physical Design of Data Centers Cooling Systems Automation", in proceedings of The 13th IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications (IEEE ISPA-15), 20-22 August, 2015, Helsinki, Finland
- Arash Mousavi, Valeriy Vyatkini, Energy Efficient Agent Function Block: A semantic agent approach to IEC 61499 function blocks in energy efficient building automation systems,Journal of Automation in Construction (AUTCON), ELSEVIER, In Print, 2015.DOI: 10.1016/j.autcon.2015.03.007
- Denis Kleyko, Evgeny Osipov, Nikolaos Papakonstantinou, Valeriy Vyatkin and Arash Mousavi, “Fault detection in the hyperspace: Towards intelligent automation systems”,2015 IEEE 13th International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN), July 2015. Pp. 1219-1224. DOI: 10.1109/INDIN.2015.7281909.
- X. Zhang, T. Lindberg, K. Svensson, V. Vyatkin, and A. Mousavi, “Energy consumption modeling of data center IT room with distributed air flow,” in Proc. IEEE 20th Int. Conf. Emerg. Technol. Factory Autom. (ETFA), Luxembourg, Sep. 2015, pp. 1–4.
- Arash Mousavi, Valeriy Vyatkin , (2014), Energy Efficient Automation Model for Office Buildings based on Ontology, Agents and IEC 61499 Function Blocks. Proceeding of 19th IEEE Internationl Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation, 16-19 September, Barcelona, Spain.
- Evgeny Osipov, Arash Mousavi (2014) How to make a distributed programming course a big fun, IEEE Frontiers in Education Oct. 22-25 October, 2014 - Oct. 25 2014 Madrid, Spain
Chen-Wei Yang, Valeriy Vyatkin,Arash Mousavi, Victor Dubini (2014), On Automatic Generation of IEC61850/IEC61499 Substation Automation Systems Enabled by Ontology, Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2014 - 40th Annual Conference of the IEEE, Dallas, Texas, USA; 10/2014
Arash Mousavi, M. Jan Nordin & Othman, Z.A., (2012). Ontology-driven coordination model for multiagent-based mobile workforce brokering systems. Journal of Applied Intelligence (2012) 36(4):768-787, Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. DOI: 10.1007/s10489-011-0294-z
- Arash Mousavi, Riza Sulaiman, Md. Jan Nordin, Zulaiha Ali Othman, Syaimak Abdul Shukor, (2012). Providing Fairness to Mobile Workforces in an Automated Task Allocation Process: A Semantic Multi-agent Approach. American Journal of Applied Sciences, Science Publication 9 (7): 1055-1062, 2012
- Mousavi, A., Nordin, M. & Othman, Z.A., (2011), A Method for Human Resource Risk Management in Mobile Workforce Brokering Systems, American Journal of Applied Sciences, Science Publication 8 (12): 1287-1294, 2011
- Mousavi, A., Nordin, M. & Othman, Z.A., 2010. An Ontology Driven, Procedural Reasoning System-Like Agent Model For Multi-Agent Based Mobile Workforce Brokering Systems, Journal of Computer Science 6 (5) pp. 557-565, 2010, Science Publication USA, ISSN 1549-3636.
- Mousavi, A., Nordin, M.J., Othman, Z.A., 2010. An Ontology Driven, Multi-agent Based Framework for Automated Resource Allocation in Mobile Workforce Management Systems, Proceeding of International Symposium in Information Technology (ITSim) Kuala Lumpur, pp. 1416-1421, June 2010, IEEE, DOI 10.1109/ITSIM.2010.5561520.
- Arash Mousavi and Mhd. Jan Nurdin An Architectural Model for a Multi-Agent Mobile Workforce Brokerage System based on CBR-BDI Agent Architecture and Active Shared-Data Space Coordination Model.. Published in proceeding of International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics (ICEEI Jun 2007) Bandung, Indonesia.
- Nidal Kamel, Arash Mousavi, and Andrews Samraj Whitening of Background Brain Activity via Parametric Modeling-, Journal of Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society Volume 2007, pp 11- (Accepted 10 June 2007). DOI:10.1155/2007/48720