Research topics of interest
- Political participation
- Social movement studies
- Natural resource management and conflicts
- Interpretive research methods
My dissertation focus on political participation, especially in the form of social movements mobilising against mineral extraction in Sweden. The aim of the thesis is to better understand how social movements interpret their opportunities to create societal change and participate in the political system. In my work I apply various theories about the socio-political contexts of movements, as well as frame analysis.
- Political theory (S0005N)
- Politics and policy within the European Union (S0026N)
- Sweden's politicial and legal system (P0006N)
I received my MSc in Political Science from Uppsala university in 2015 and have worked as a research assistant at Uppsala Univeristy and Luleå University of Technology.