Research topics of interest
- Political participation
- Social movement studies
- Natural resource management and conflicts
- Interpretive research methods
My dissertation work focus on political participation, specifically in the form of social movements relating to mineral extraction. The aim of the thesis is to better understand how social movement actor's interpret their opportunities to create societal change. In my thesis work I apply political process theory and frame theory.
- Political theory (S0005N)
- Politics and policy within the European Union (S0026N)
- Sweden's politicial and legal system (P0006N)
I received my MSc in Political Science from Uppsala university in 2015 and have worked as a research assistant at Uppsala Univeristy and Luleå University of Technology.