I was born and raised in St.Petersburg, Russia, where I graduated with a degree in Economics from the Saint Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance. In 2002 I was admitted to the International Master programme in Real Estate Management at KTH in Stockholm and moved to Sweden. In 2006 I accepted a PhD position at the Department of Civil, Environmental and Natural Resources Engineering at LTU and defended my PhD in Construction Engineering in February 2014. After my graduation I work as a Research Funding Specialist at Grants Office.
The focus of my work is primarily on scientific excellence, i.e. research of the highest scientific quality there funding comes from:
- National Research Councils: the Swedish Research Council (VR), Formas and Forte
- Swedish foundations: Wallenberg Foundations and the Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF)
- Horizon 2020 Pillar 1: The European Research Council (ERC), Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) and Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA).
I offer the following support to the University's researchers:
- Advising on external funding strategies for postdoc, junior and established researchers
- Assisting in identifying current calls in the researcher's subject/project
- Help during the application process by reading and giving feedback on your application
I am the leader for the Research Funding Course. The course is offered twice a year and is aimed at PhD students and other researchers.
Commissions of trust and memberships
Member of the evaluation panel for the Kolarctic program 2014-2020
Representative of the reference group for Excellent Science for Horizon 2020
Member of the European Association of Research Managers and Administrators (EARMA)
Member of the Swedish Research Advisors’ Network
Do you want to make an appointment? Contact me by e-mail or by phone.
Welcome to Grants Office!