The focus of my work is primarily on scientific excellence, i.e. research of the highest scientific quality there funding comes from:
- National Research Councils: the Swedish Research Council (VR), Formas and Forte
- Swedish foundations: Wallenberg Foundations and the Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF)
- Horizon 2020 Pillar 1: The European Research Council (ERC), Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) and Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA).
I offer the following support to the University's researchers:
- Advising on external funding strategies for postdoc, junior and established researchers
- Help during the application process by reading and giving feedback on your application
I am the leader for the Research Funding Course. The course is offered every year and is aimed at PhD students and researchers.
I am a project manager in the Pro-Infra project, which aims at developing processes for the University's work with national and international research infrastructures. In this role, I support researchers who are interested in using research infrastructures, e.g. MAX IV, as well as researchers who wish to contribute to the development of large infrastructures, so-called Big Science, e.g. CERN, ESS, ITER.
Commissions of trust and memberships
Member of the evaluation panel for the Kolarctic program 2014-2020
Expert Evaluator at European Comission
Representative of the reference group for Excellent Science for Horizon 2020
Member of the European Association of Research Managers and Administrators (EARMA)
Member of the Swedish Research Advisors’ Network (SWARMA)