I am a Materials Engineer, currently doing my PhD studied in Building Materials. I work with assessment and evaluation of mechanochemistry to process alternative sources for sustainable building materials. I am also one of the Building Materials course teachers, responsible for mechanical properties of building materials, life cycle assessment and other building materials as e.g. polymers.
- Supplementary Cementitious Materials
- Materials characterization
Membership in Professional Organizations
- American Concrete Institute - ACI (since 2018)
- RILEM (since 2020) 1. RILEM Technical Committee EBD - Test methods to evaluate durability of blended cement pastes against deleterious ions (since 2020) 2. RILEM Technical committtee TES - Thermal energy storage in cementitious composites (since 2020)
- Local representative for EIT RAW MATERIALS alumni network