Julia Larsson is project coordinator for the subject Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Luleå University of Technology.
Julia has graduated from several programs and individual courses. The following list provides a selection of the programs and courses she has both studied and is currently studying.
- Master's degree, Knowledge-Based Entrepreneurship, University of Gothenburg, Sweden (2020).
- Bachelor's degree, Economics & Management, University of Gothenburg, Sweden (2018).
- Diploma, Communication, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia (2017)
- Advanced English, University of Gothenburg, Sweden (30 credits).
- Antibiotic resistance , University of Gothenburg, Sweden (2.5 credits).
- Project Management , University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia (7.5 credits)
- Bitcoin and blockchain technology, Högskolan Väst, Sweden (4 credits)
As project coordinator, Julia is involved in a number of projects that relates to the subject of Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Julia mainly works with the DigIn project, Digital Innovation of Business Models, which aims to develop, test and disseminate sustainable business models in Swedish industrial ecosystems. Julia also works with the research track within NorrlandsNavet - A center for the development of business operations in northern Sweden.
During her academic career, she wrote degree projects in both motivational dynamics (bachelor's thesis) and internal IT innovations (master's thesis). Her research interests lies within the fields of innovation, female entrepreneurship, business development, financial technology, start-ups, digitization and crypto and blockchain technology.
In collaboration with other universities in Sweden, Julia is a mentor for two student groups who work with innovation and small business development.
Prizes and awards
- In 2019, Julia received the Prince Bertil Scholarship for research and experience exchanges in relation to international markets.
- In 2019, Julia also received a scholarship from the Adlerbertska Stiftelserna for international research and studies.