I obtained my Master's degree in Civil Engineering with a specialization in structural design from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics in Hungary.
Currently, I am working towards my PhD degree; mainly focusing on the effects of elevated curing temperatures on the basic (or autogenous) shrinkage in rapid hardening concretes.
In the past, I worked extensively within the area of strengthening of concrete structures by means of cementitious binders in combination with fiber reinforced polymers.
- Modeling of shrinkage
- High-performance concretes
- Strain Hardening Cementitious Composites (SHCC)
- Tensile and fracture behavior of cementitious strengthening materials
- Concrete technology
- Strengthening and repair of concrete structures
- Finite element modeling
- Design of reinforced concrete and composite structures
- Design of glued laminated timber (glulam) structures
- Scientific writing