Currently, Madhav Mishra is a senior researcher at the Division of Operation and Maintenance Engineering, Luleå. He is a visiting researcher at the NASA Ames Research Center, California, USA.
Dr. Madhav Mishra has completed a PhD Degree at the Division of Operation and Maintenance Engineering at Luleå University of Technology in Sweden within the framework of the SKF-University of Technology Center (UTC). His research focus lies to improve the diagnosis and prognosis of the RUL of an asset by the development of hybrid models based on Industrial Artificial Intelligence or Industrial AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning. He obtained Master degree in Control Systems Engineering with specialisation in Mechatronics from the Netherlands. He worked at Philips Semiconductors/NXP in Nijmegen in the Netherlands as a Senior Design Engineer Mechatronics where he has involved in design and developed of the high speed rotating machine.
- Industrial Artificial Intelligence or or industrial AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Diagnostics, Prognostics, and Health Monitoring
- Current research includes development of model-based and data-driven diagnostic and prognostic approaches
- Model-based algorithms for diagnosis and prognosis
- Bayesian tracking (Kalman filtering, particle filtering)
- Fusion based algorithms for Prognostics