I am IPMA-C certified in project management in 2016.
My background is process technology and mainly in the paper and pulp industry. I have my degree from LTU as a civil engineer in Chemical Engineering. After my degree I worked at one of the research institutes, Innventia (now RISE) as project manager, facilitator in Material processes and as a specialist at Innventia's Grants office.
I have experience in PF7 as a specialist in, among other things, FBS-Support for EU research. A support function for forest, pulp paper and the bioenergy sectors, which was a collaboration between Innventia, SP Wood and Skogforsk. representative of FTP. During the application process, Grants office assisted with administrative issues, reading and finances. The Swedish companies that were included in the application also received support to the extent they needed. Grants office Innventia was closely linked to the Swedish research platform (NRA Sweden) and also to (FTP) Forest-based sector Technology Platforms. There, I participated in several partner events, as a representative of the company. As well as participation in EARTO conferences.
I also have experience as an assistant coordinator for SustainComp, a large-scale project with 17 partners. The project developed new types of durable composite materials and demonstrators for several different applications. The project was also listed as one of the success stories during FP7, such as Sustaincomp-Planning for a sustainable plastic future.
As project manager at Innventia, I was responsible for several projects together with our researchers and customers, to create new innovative process solutions, in the pulp and paper industry. The projects could be either directly towards the customer (end-user) or in collaboration within projects financed by Vinnova, the Swedish Energy Agency or the EU.
From November 2015 I have worked as a research finance specialist at Grants office.
The focus of my work lies in the following areas:
- Swedish financiers: Vinnova, Swedish Energy Agency
- Horizon 2020 Pills 2 and 3
I offer support and advice to all University researchers by:
- Help plan external funding at different levels (postdoc, junior researchers, established researchers)
- Identify current calls that fit in the researcher's area / project
- Assist with the application process, ie read and comment on the application.
I am part of the group at the Grants office that provides research funding courses . The course is offered twice a year and is aimed at doctoral students and other staff.
Mission and membership
- Representative in the North Sweden Regional Development Dialogue Group
- Member of network for Swedish financiers
- Member of the Research Advisory Network - EUFou
- Member of the European Association for Research Managers and Administrators - EARMA
Welcome to contact me by mail!