I work as a security manager and my mission is to coordinate and lead the security work at Luleå University of Technology.
Luleå University of Technology shall conduct active and systematic safety work and risk management with the aim of:
- to ensure a safe and secure environment for employees, students and visitors
- to safeguard the University's material and intangible values
- to be a safe partner and
- to establish safe routines for a well-functioning business from a security point of view.
Safety work should focus on effectively mitigating risks and preventing damage in the following areas:
- Physical safety
- Personal safety and work environment
- Information security as well
- Crisis and disaster management
I am reached via 0920-49 20 13 or through mariana.johansson (at) ltu.se
Welcome to contact me!